UMAC Team Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Sometimes, clicking on Icons & tabs doesn't respond

Répondre au sujet    UMAC Team Index du Forum » UMAC Team » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Sometimes, clicking on Icons & tabs doesn't respond
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Message Sometimes, clicking on Icons & tabs doesn't respond Répondre en citant
Hi,

Here is an issue that just started a few day's ago. When I start XP in the morning (or whenever), all is fine. After it is running for a couple of hours, when I click on either an icon on my desktop or a tab in my Firefox (although it does the same in IE), there is no response. When I hover over the icon or tab, it shows the link in the bottom left of the screen but clicking on it doesn't respond. If I right click to try to open the item manually, the right click menu doesn't open. Also, when this happens, clicking on the "Start" button flashes the menu box but it doesn't stay open. I have tried to do a restart but the problem persists on restart. I have to do a shut-down, wait a few minutes and restart for the problem to go away BUT it seems to always return. I have run Malwarebytes with no infections found (but haven't done this yet from "Safe Mode"). I have also cleared my cache and temp files using CCleaner. All drivers are up to date. The only message I see using "eventvwr" is a "Warning-Event 51" that seems to have heppend at the times of this issue?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://computerhelpforums.com/threads/sometimes-clicking-on-icons-tabs-doe…
Blockchain Use Case

Thanks

Jeu 17 Mai - 15:47 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 17 Mai - 15:47 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    UMAC Team Index du Forum » UMAC Team » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation